Collection of your Personal Information
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
We also collect certain information automatically, which you provide or send to us by your computer, when you use our Service. The information sent to us includes data on the pages you access, your computer IP address, e-mail, device identifiers, the type of operating system you're using, your location, mobile network information, standard web log data, the referring URL, browser type, information about your usage of the Website and whether links to external websites are followed, and whether advertisements provided to you are clicked.
Use of your Personal Information
Spinsomewheels.com collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
Spinsomewheels.com may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Spinsomewheels.com and its affiliates.
Web-Behavior Information collected through tracking technology (e.g. from cookies and similar technologies)
Spinsomewheels.com also collects and uses your Personal Information that can be used to customize the content or advertisements you receive when you use our Website or our mobile applications, analyze and improve our Service, which may include tracking traffic, usage, and navigation patterns related to your activities on our website and the links we provide to third party sites or advertisements.
We use Google Analytics for tracking App and Site behavioral information across devices and sessions (including authenticated and unauthenticated sessions). Learn more about how Google collects and uses data here. To opt out of Google Analytics Advertising Features please use Google Ad Settings. To opt out of Google Analytics entirely please use this link or visit our Cookies page.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Spinsomewheels.com does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Spinsomewheels.com may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address) is not transferred to the third party. Spinsomewheels.com may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Spinsomewheels.com, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Spinsomewheels.com may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Spinsomewheels.com or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Spinsomewheels.com; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Spinsomewheels.com, or the public.
Security of your Personal Information
Spinsomewheels.com secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Spinsomewheels.com uses the following methods for this purpose:
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Spinsomewheels.com does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this application.
From time to time, Spinsomewheels.com may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, subscription status changes, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Spinsomewheels.com, you may opt out of such communications by clicking on the "UNSUBSCRIBE" button in the email.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
Spinsomewheels.com welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Spinsomewheels.com has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Spinsomewheels.com (Bokuno Media) at:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date of last revision: Jan 9, 2022